Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Don't Take It For Granted

Don't take it for granted.  Your life, happiness, health. It can be there one minute and gone the next. You can get up and be fine then the next minute you can be rushed to the hospital. We are all going to have ups and down heartache and pain, sickness. But we shouldn't take it for granted, give God thanks each day what what you have and for that you don't have. I think about my feet hurting then I think about someone that doesn't have legs. I think about my kids complaining about  food, then I tell them their are children that doesn't have anything to eat. Don't like the house you live in and want a bigger house think about the homeless person who have no roof over their head. Don't take it for granted, because everything you (we) have is on loan from the Lord, we own nothing the Lord giveth and he taketh away blessed be the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment