Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 27, 2011

As I Ponder

As I sit and ponder, I think about all that life has given me. I have my health, all though I have pain, and problems, but then I look at others  that are worst off than me, then I can't help but thank God for being able to feel. I look and there's people hurting, they have lost someone close to their heart. someone that they love so dear. I lost someone one that I love so much, I think about him all the time the times we shared, but them I turn around and think that there are people that have no one to love, they are alone, never knew what it felt like to love or be loved when they die they will die alone.  People comes into our life for a season, and when that season is up they are taken away like the morning dew, just evaporated gone from us in an instant.
 Even though we sit and ask God why, because the pain is so hard to take, we know deep in our hearts that He doesn't makes  mistakes. It will be alright, you'll get through, you are here for a reason, he has work for you to do. The day will come the pain will be erased, look at yourself in the mirror and put a smile on your face. It's not easy now but give it time , it just a mater of  days, one day you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment